Service planning can be a difficult process while grieving the loss of a loved one. But having a funeral provides those who are grieving a place to receive support, come to terms with their loss, say goodbye, and honor their loved one’s life. Being surrounded by family and friends lets everyone share stories and memories and creates a lasting support system as everyone begins their grief journey.
Depending on your personal preferences, there are several services to choose from for a loved one’s burial:
- For immediate burial, your loved one will be buried or entombed without a public service or gathering.
- Funeral or memorial services can be held at a funeral home, church, or even your home. The service is for celebrating and honoring your loved one’s life. Both the visitation and service can be personalized to your loved one’s passions.
- Graveside, chapel, or committal services take place at the cemetery. They let everyone be present as their loved one is transferred to his or her final resting place through ground burial.
For cremation services, we strongly encourage you to hold a gathering and funeral service to honor your loved one’s life. After the cremation and services, there are several options for your loved one’s final disposition:
- Interment is when you bury or entomb your loved one's cremated remains. This can be in a family plot, memorial site, cremation niche or urn garden, or other indoor and outdoor locations. Please reach out to our staff for a detailed list of interment options.
- Graveside cremation services are similar to traditional ground burials, as everyone is at the burial of the cremated remains and honor your loved one through other meaningful tributes.
- By placing cremated remains in multiple urns, family members who live in different locations can each have their loved one's final resting place close to them.
This means creating a dedicated place for family and friends to connect and remember your loved one.
- Memorials - Memorials can be as individual as the people they honor. They can speak to the world about love, wisdom or great accomplishments. They can also celebrate hobbies and attest to faith. Our state of the art design center houses a large flat screen TV that utilizes the latest in design software so that you and your family can literally watch your memorial be designed as a color picture in real time so you know exactly what it will look like when it is crafted. This allows you the opportunity to create a memorial that is totally unique.
- Cremation Gardens, Columbarium's, Glass Front Niche's & Cenotaph Placement - A popular choice for many families is to place their loved one's cremated remains in a cremation garden, columbarium or cenotaph. The staff at Mountain Empire Cremation & Burial Services works with many cemeteries to help families
We don't want your family to feel like you must settle on arrangement options due to your financial circumstances. That’s why we have multiple online payment options to help you plan the funeral that your loved one deserves:
- We offer preneed funeral arrangements allowing you to pay for your services in advance. This allows peace of mind knowing payment is already taken care of. Please click here to start preplanning your service.
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can use our online payment platform to conveniently and securely pay by a credit card today.
- With eChecks, or ACH payments, you can transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for funeral services.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. You can view the offers available to you, and it doesn’t affect your credit.
- If your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses, please reach out to us. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We’ll also handle all the paperwork, saving you time and stress.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or want more information.